Ten Ways to Master the Art of Playing Paintball
Since the paintball game was discovered, many enthusiasts have found that this game is a stress reliever and some have even made a career out of it. But funds are usually short for average players and this keeps them from taking their skill to the next level. Mastering paintball can be accomplished in ten ways:
1. Playing paintball requires vigorous physical activities: running, jumping, crawling, etc. Eating right, brisk walking, running and eliminating vices such as drinking, smoking, and drugs should be attained to get into shape.
2. Be well informed: books, magazines, and online information are always available for players who want to play or master the game. More of the skills must be learned during the actual playing of the game; but tips and suggestions are important too.
3. Visual practice. Assess the environment where the game will be played. Paintball is a real world scenario for the player. It may sound silly but try developing your instincts in a supermarket. Visualize the routes of escape, where the other shoppers are and what your next step will be.
4. Prepare all of the equipment and accessories that are needed prior to the game. Pack the batteries, towels, pads, etc. and save time looking for an item once the game has started.
5. Wear comfortable clothing that is appropriate for the paintball game. Look for comfortable camouflaged items that are loose so that movements are easily made. Do not wear clothes that make sounds when moving as this will lead the other shooters to you.
6. Before the game, if there is time use it to get the feel of the field. By doing this a player can visualize the field itself, especially during daytime. Look for hiding places and the places where you anticipate the opponents might go.
7. Attitude plays an important role in playing the game. Know your role in the paintball game so you can derive strategies not only for yourself but for the whole team.
8. Be flexible by changing tactics in every game. Opponents can see the pattern of a player and can be use it against him if he does the same thing every time.
9. Review past mistakes and try not to make them again. The best tips that a player can get are from his last game.
10. Upgrade the gadgets: some accessories have inexpensive ways to upgrade. It not only increases your efficiency but also your confidence.
Mastering the game of paintball will take some time. Be patient, practice and time is more important than expensive equipment. Playing paintball is habit forming.
Ten Ways to Master the Art of Playing Paintball
Why Everyone Loves Paintball
Today, many people from all over the world are playing or at least have tried playing paintball. It is becoming one of the most popular outdoor sports in the world, an alternative to classic favorites such as basketball and football. It is the kind of game where everyone can play; a competition where things such as gender, social status, age or race does not bring about discrimination or disadvantage of any kind. All that matters is the ability to think and act quickly. Intelligence and decisiveness are the primary factors that can make a person a paintball expert.
The objective of the game is simple enough: To capture the flag of the enemy while protecting his or her own.
Here are several reasons why paintball is a sport well-loved by many people:
1. Physical contact is not really needed. People can dispense fears of being physically injured, or worse, death. Players do not need to hurt their opponents to have them ejected from the game. You only need to mark them with paintballs, and the deed is already done. No fuss, no “black eyes”!.
2. Equality exists among the players. It is the game where a man has no edge over a woman, or the young can take advantage of the old. The only thing that can give a player have an advantage over the other is experience.
3. Even amateurs can enjoy the game. Chances are that a first time player can eliminate an experienced player.
4. One does not need to be an athlete, since the game can be played with minimal physical contact.
5. Paintball players use a lot of gadgets. Everyone loves the sense of childhood one gets when using intricate toys.
6. The fact that one can just eliminate players is a thrill in itself. Eliminating one's opponent is even encouraged, while protecting the team's flag.
7. There is a foreboding sense of danger. It stems from the awareness that one can be removed from the game in just one blink of the eye, and no one is invincible. The fear is enough to arouse a little bit of anxiety in a player, but not enough to make him so nervous he cannot perform his tasks.
There is no doubt that paintball is one of the most exciting sports ever conceived. It is the kind of game where people can experience the stimulation that other strenuous sports provide, and paintball can develop teamwork and camaraderie among its players.